HCL Augmented Network Automation
HCL Augmented Network Automation (ANA) Platform is a next-generation platform that enables communications Services providers (CSPs) to simplify network management complexity with a closed-loop network automation environment that supports multi-vendor, multi-technology deployments. The ANA Platform collects and processes vast amounts of data in real time from all network domains (Radio to Transport to Core) to automatically predict, configure, and optimize multi-domain networks with self-healing techniques.
The ANA Platform enables Communications Services Providers(CSP) to
- Optimize Cellular Network Performance with increased data capacity up to 20%
- Improve efficiencies with one unified management console for multi-vendor, multi-domain networks
- Innovate with an Open Platform that supports ORAN and open API framework to custom applications
AI & Analytics
- 3rd Party data source integration
- Self healing and reinforced learning
- Subscriber centric real-time analysis
- Supports RAN to Transport to Core
- End-to-end network slice management
- Transport aware SON
- Supports cloud based Deployments
- Supports on-premises deployments
- Supports hybrid deployments
LTE network densification and 5G rollout
Simplifies networks densification by automating the interworking between 4G/5G networks.
Reduce OPEX, carbon footprint and network interference by turning off low utilized cells at off-peak hours
Maintain quality of experience in multi-vendor equipment environments.
Reduce site expansion
Load Balancing Suite optimizes capacity across existing cells reducing need for new sites
Enhance subscriber experience
Unique closed-loop multi domain automation and optimization leverages subscriber level analytics to reduce call drop rates
HCL Open API Framework
HCL Open API Framework, part of the HCL ANA platform, provides open APIs for third party developers or Communication Services Providers (CSP) to create custom applications to configure the Network. It also provides a conflict management service to orchestrate all applications.